Advanced registration for the conference is closed, however you may register at the door. At-the-door registrations will incur a late fee of $45. (This late fee does not apply to banquet tickets, which are $50.)
Early bird registration fees (valid through January 17, 2020)
Full-conference – $195
One day only – $100
Banquet – $50
Current members of WWA are eligible for a 20% discount off regular fees. Make a donation to become a member today and save!
Students are eligible for a 50% off regular rates.
- A $4.95 processing fee will be added to each registration.
- Discounts apply to registration fees only (not to banquet tickets or field trip, workshop, or training fees).
- Registration fees will increase by $45 after the early bird deadline (January 17, 2020).
- Advanced registration ends February 4, 2020.
- At-the-door registrations will be subject to an additional $45 late fee.
- Access to all conference sessions as well as the Tuesday evening kick-off social
- Conference program (available in hard copy or via our conference app)
- Lunch (offered on both days) as well as coffee and refreshments throughout
- Cool conference swag
The banquet ($50), field trips ($10), workshops ($20-40), and training ($60) are optional ticketed events that you can add to your registration.
If you are attending the conference, you will have the option to add a banquet ticket (or tickets) to your registration when you sign up for the conference (bring your spouse, partner, or friend!).
You can also buy a ticket for just for the banquet (if you aren’t planning to attend the conference). Advanced registration has closed for the conference and banquet, however additional at-the-door tickets may be available. Please email email@example.com for more information. We cannot guarantee ticket availability nor availability of entrée preferences for at-the-door ticket sales.
Full refunds for paid conference registrations will be given, minus a $35 processing fee, if requests are submitted in writing to WWA and received no later than February 4, 2020. No refunds of conference fees will be made in the case of non-attendance or less than two weeks’ notice. Substitutions will be accepted. This processing fee will also be assessed against refunds resulting from changes to your registration type (e.g. from Full Conference to one day registration) after February 4, 2020. Banquet tickets and field trip, workshop, and training fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.