Early bird registration fees (valid through January 17, 2020)
Full-conference – $195
One day only – $100
Banquet – $50
Current members of WWA are eligible for a 20% discount off regular fees. Make a donation to become a member today and save!
Students are eligible for a 50% off regular rates. We are also offering full registration scholarships for students. Learn more and apply for a student scholarship here.
- A $4.95 processing fee will be added to each registration.
- Discounts apply to registration fees only (not to banquet tickets or field trip, workshop, or training fees).
- Registration fees will increase by $45 after the early bird deadline (January 17, 2020).
- Advanced registration ends February 4, 2020.
- At-the-door registrations will be subject to an additional $45 fee.
- Access to all conference sessions as well as the Tuesday evening kick-off social
- Conference program (available in hard copy or via our conference app)
- Lunch (offered on both days) as well as coffee and refreshments throughout
- Cool conference swag
The banquet ($50), field trips ($10), workshops ($20-40), and training ($60) are optional ticketed events that you can add to your registration.
If you are attending the conference, you will have the option to add a banquet ticket (or tickets) to your registration when you sign up for the conference (bring your spouse, partner, or friend!).
You can also buy a ticket for just for the banquet (if you aren’t planning to attend the conference).
Full refunds for paid conference registrations will be given, minus a $35 processing fee, if requests are submitted in writing to WWA and received no later than February 4, 2020. No refunds of conference fees will be made in the case of non-attendance or less than two weeks’ notice. Substitutions will be accepted. Banquet tickets and field trip, workshop, and training fees are non-refundable.
Please note: Sponsors, student scholarship recipients, key speakers, and others eligible for complimentary conference registration: please do not register using this button. You need to use a special registration link. For assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.