Roundtable conversations are informal sessions where people with a shared interest can come together to talk about that topic as part of the Wetland Science Conference. They are a great place to bring your questions or challenges to ask others for suggestions or to come up with solutions to shared challenges. Most importantly, they are great places to talk with people who share your interests and build relationships you can draw on after the conference.
No pre-registration is required for roundtable conversations.
Sample Past Roundtable Conversations
- Wetland invasive species: new invaders to the state and your region
- Mentoring the next generation of wetland professionals
- Diversifying an organization at its foundations
- WWA Policy program update & discussion
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion for Wisconsin’s conservation community
- Protecting and restoring wetlands together: How lake organizations can help care for watersheds and wetlands
- The Mary Linton Wetland Poetry Session
- Wisconsin’s women and wetlands
- Working with tribes to build wetland program capacity and a nationwide framework for advancement