Are you still thinking about attending the 26th Annual Wetland Science Conference? Here are the top ten reasons why you should join us February 16-19, 2021:
10. Nationally-renown speakers. Hear from presenters from around the country who are experts in the science and practice of solving water problems through strategic, low-tech watershed restoration.
9. One-click access to the entire conference via our virtual event platform—join on your desktop, laptop, tablet, or smartphone anywhere with an internet connection. No chasing down Zoom links.
8. Engaging workshops. Choose from four great virtual workshops, including wetland soils and aquatic plant ID.
7. Great talks. Hear the latest in wetland science, restoration, and management from your wetland colleagues, and engage in live Q&A sessions with presenters
6. Networking with colleagues. Though we’ll miss in-person interaction, we’ll still have lots of opportunities to connect with your wetland colleagues through face-to-face topical roundtable conversations, chat boards, and more.
5. Engaging posters. In addition to traditional posters, this year’s poster session features video presentations as well.
4. On-demand access to all presentations for six months after the conference.
3. Fun and games! Compete in the wetland challenge or the wetland trivia contest for great prizes.
2. No travel! Join from the comfort of your home or office without hassling with traffic or bad winter weather.
And finally, 1. No dress code! Not that there usually is, mind you… But seriously, this year you could attend in your PJs, no judgement.
Register today to save $50 before the January 31 early bird deadline! And remember, WWA members get 33% off conference registration, so renew your membership or join today to save.